Lomi Lomi Temple Style Massage
Temple style is a form of full body massage that is unlike any other massage modality. One of the most blissful massages you can receive. A Hawaiian Temple Bodywork session begins, ends, and is infused with ritual and prayer, setting the space as sacred. As a client receiving a Lomi Lomi massage the main difference from other massage styles is that the massage is performed on the whole body at once. The massage is given in fluid, rhythmic motion using the forearms as well as the hands. Some people have described this as feeling like gentle waves moving over the body. Lomi Lomi can be a spiritual vehicle for transformation within one’s self.
- Improves all systems and organs, cleansing and detoxifying
- Deeply relaxes and calms
- Brings harmony and balance
- Energises and revitalises
- Beautifies and improves posture
- Quiets the mind, creating inner calm and clarity
- Alters perceptions of self
- Builds confidence, enthusiasm and self-esteem
- Expands life possibilities
Heart and Soul:
- Nurtures inner core
- Restores well-being
- Awakens aliveness
- Connects with self-knowing and self-loving
- Inspires our potential
± 100 minute session €140
± 130 minute session €175
A SMALL INTRODUCTION
The famous Aunty Margaret Machado, one of the great elders of Lomi Lomi said our work is about “the loving touch, a connection with the heart, hands and soul with the source of life”.
I have been a bodyworker for a long time and from the very first moment Hawaiian bodywork came into my life it has empowered me, given my life more depth and meaning. I am convinced it will enhance your life, as well as those around you.
PATHWAY TO THE STARS 1 day introduction course Lomi Lomi
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn the meaning of Aloha and how to work with it.
- Breathing and movement exercises to increase spiritual energy or Mana
- Working with the breath of life through the Ha breath
- All basic movements
- Massage techniques on back / legs / arms / head / front / abdomen
- Learn how to protect and look after yourself
- Learn how to hold the space for your client
- Oli (chants) & Pule (prayer) intention setting
4 day course in NL/BE/UK
Whole week course in Spain
ADVANCED TRAINING LOMI LOMI
When you have followed my foundational training or concluded any basic Lomi Lomi Temple style or Kahuna bodywork (Kahu Abraham Kawai’i Style) elsewhere you are welcome to join us in this advanced training.
This training will deepen your Lomi Lomi practice and give you more tools to help your clients relieve and release tension and trauma. The specific joint mobilizations are very effective in this regard. Also a further deepening of the Huna knowledge and principles of Hawaiian spirituality will be offered to enhance healing in your own and others lifes.
The program includes the following items:
Extension of strokes to give more variations in your work
Side laying position ( pregnancy)
4 hands Lomi Lomi
Deep joint rotations
Extension of Huna Hawaiian philosophy
At present we offer this training only as a retreat in Spain. We expect that in 2021 it will be also available as training in other destinations.
Villa Vital is a small retreat (max 8 people) in the middle of the olive groves of the Almedinilla municipality. The accommodation is based on a shared room (unless otherwise desired, with someone of the same sex). If you would prefer a private / private bedroom, please get in touch.
€ 850 per person, excluding flights and transfers. Shuttle service can be arranged.
In addition to the training, there is enough time left to relax and enjoy the pool or to take part in fun activities. For example, hikes or visiting the famous Andalusian ‘white villages’ such as Priego, Cordoba and Montefrio, which are just a short drive from Villa Vital.
SEA-SIDE RETREAT VILLA SAYALONGA
Countryside located just off the main Road. 20 minutes to the beach.
Arrijana consist of a beautiful house with oriental style with Ensuites rooms, Pool with Jacuzzi (Cold Tub / Frio), Morrocan Markee / Tent and Stunning Views to the mountains. Many spaces for a relaxing and pleasant holiday.
The rural villa is unique, situated between competa and Sayalonga, surrounded by pure nature with olive, mangoes, avocado, apple and pear trees. The finca has lots of terraces, some from then, with a covered gazebo. with a wide and peaceful view of the mountains and the nearby villages.
€ 1250 per person, excluding flights and transfers. Shuttle service can be arranged.
In addition to the training, there is enough time left to relax and enjoy the pool or to take part in fun activities. For example, hikes or visiting the famous Andalusian ‘white villages’.
LOMI LOMI TRAINING NETHERLANDS
New: Ricardo offers now a 4 day foundation training in the Netherlands in coorperation with massage school Feliz08 in Oss. The great advantage of this massage school is the location on the countryside where we can work outside with good weather.
For bookings and more information see: https://opleidingen.feliz08.nl/cursus-basis-lomi-lomi/
Training will be give in Dutch and in English if you are from abroad.
LOMI LOMI TRAINING BELGIUM
New: Ricardo also has a foundation training in Belgium near the town of Gent at the beautiful Healing Garden in Sint Martens Katem. A wonderfull oasis where with good weather we can work outside in the beautifull garden. The inside studio has great viuews to the hgarden as well.
For bookings and more information see: http://www.the-healing-garden.be/lomi-lomi.html
Training will be given in Dutch and in English if you are from abroad.
HAWAIIAN HEALING ARTS INTRODUCTION
Ancient Hawaiian Healing Techniques
The ancient Hawaiian Kahuna (shaman) guarded the secrets of esoteric knowledge concerning the Universe.
In this one day workshop you will learn and experience the Aloha philosophy of love and Huna techniques for personal transformation and empowerment. You will be taught techniques and tools for putting this philosophy into practice. During this day you will be able to clear from your lifepath fears, beliefs and limiting decisions that no longer serve you or that are no longer useful for your personal growth.
Techniques you will learn include:
· Ha Breathing – the secret energy power generation mechanism of the Kahuna.
Ha breathing was practiced by Kahunas for the purpose of healing, both self-healing and for the healing of others. It was also used for meditation and manifestation work.
· Ho’o pono pono – an ancient and powerful process for aligning yourself and your relationships past and present, and for truly letting go.
· The Huna model of the 3 minds or selves: The Huna teaches that we as humans are comprised of 3 selves, or 3 minds. An English translation of these would be to name them: subconscious; conscious; and the superconscious minds. Each of the three levels of self has its role to play in our lives and the best result is of course is an integration of the three, allowing for harmony and balance.
4. Kalana Hula energy dance and blessing ceremony:based on elements of the sacred hula and the Hawaiian martial art of lua, these movements are designed to harmonize your personal energy as well as the energy of your environment.